Free Birthday Benefits at Disney
Disney World knows how to celebrate. From the constant parades to the regularly scheduled fireworks shows, the team at Disney World knows how to throw a party. Perhaps that’s why you or your child decided that Disney World would be the perfect place for a birthday celebration! If you have decided to celebrate a birthday at Disney World, then you’ve made the right decision. There are tons of free perks to having a birthday at Disney World. Below, you’ll find a few of our favorites:
- You can get a lot of the following perks simply by announcing to waiters and staff members that you’re celebrating a birthday. However, tell your travel agent about the birthday beforehand. Disney loves to surprise. They might just have a special birthday surprise (like an autographed character photo) ready for your child before you arrive!
- If you’re staying on-site at a Disney Resort, then you should arrange for your child to receive a birthday phone call from a Disney character. Choose your character and the time of the call, and let Disney do the rest of the work!
- Get the “It’s My Birthday” button from Guest Services. This magic little button will attract all kinds of positive attention from Disney cast and crew throughout the day.
- You’re probably carrying an autograph book anyways. However, you’ll definitely want to have one on hand if you’re wearing the “It’s My Birthday” button. This thing is a magnet for fountain-pen-happy Disney characters.
- Inform your server that it’s your child’s birthday. Most all sit-down restaurants will offer a personal birthday cupcake. Of course, you can always order a larger birthday cake (no need for advance notice).
Have you ever celebrated a birthday at Disney World? Tell other Disney World Discount Cheap Tickets readers about the experience in the comments section below.